Integration Pack for Oracle
The Kelverion Integration Pack for Oracle is a compliant integration for Microsoft System Center Orchestrator.
The Integration Pack supports the Oracle versions:
-Oracle 12c Release 1
-Oracle 12c Release 2
This Integration Pack enables users to interact with Oracle databases without writing SQL code. It provides an enhanced user experience and improved capabilities over the Standard Activities shipped with Orchestrator.
The key capabilities added by the Integration Pack are:
• Automatically builds and executes the necessary commands without the user having to write or understand SQL.
• Simplifies Runbook design by automatically mapping table columns to Orchestrator input
properties, filters and published data items.
• Prevents errors by controlling access to read-only fields, enforcing mandatory inputs and by providing value browsers for common data types.
• Improves performance by using connection pooling to reduce the overhead of repeatedly opening and closing database connections.
• Introduces the ability to monitor database tables for new and/or modified rows.
• Provides the ability to use a single configuration for Orchestrator connection to a database