Integration Module for Web Automation
Description and Features
Watch an Introduction
The Integration Module for Web Automation provides a set of ready built activities for interacting with web pages from within Azure Automation and the Kelverion Runbook Studio. These are forms driven activities which allows you to define operations within a Web Browser to simulate a human interaction with the web application.
The Integration Module enables automation to interact with any web page or web application including;
- In house built applications whose interface is via web browser
- Commercial products whose only interface is via a web browser
- B2B Vendor Sites to place orders for new devices, services, support tickets etc.
- Public or Vendor website containing data you want to integrate into an automated process i.e. patch download
- Publish data into web sites via page creation forms i.e. intranet updates, wiki, service announcements, dashboard updates etc.
Watch a demonstration of the Integration Module for Web Automation below:
The full library of product videos can be found here: