Orchestrator Onsite Training Overview
The Kelverion Orchestrator Training Course provides an on-site 2 day training course on implementing Orchestrator and using the Runbook designer to build your own Runbooks. This is an instructor led course with lab exercises.
Number of Attendees:
Course aimed at:
Anyone who will be creating and building workflows and Runbooks in Orchestrator.
Attendee Skill Set:
- Experience with standard computing systems including file storage, networking and internet technologies.
- A general knowledge of Microsoft Core Technologies
- Working knowledge of databases
Each progressive lesson builds on the previous lesson, every aspect of Orchestrator needed to create a Runbook is covered. Students will be able to create, analyse and modify Runbooks.
- What is IT Process Automation?
- What is Orchestrator?
- Orchestrator Architecture
- Introduction to Process Documentation
- How to Install Orchestrator and the Integration Packs
Introduction to the Orchestrator Development Client
- Development Client Overview
- Build your First Runbook
Orchestrator Runbooks in More Depth
- Activity Categories
- Branching and Conditional Links
- Naming Links
- Using Variables
- Understanding Published Data
- Understanding Failover Functionality
- Import & Export Runbooks
- Testing Runbooks
Working with Orchestrator Activities
- User Communications
- Monitoring Target Systems
- Files & Text
- System Tools
- Data Manipulation
- Working with Unix
- Orchestrator Utilities
- Workflow Control
Upgrading from Opalis to Orchestrator
- What is the upgrade process
- What do you need to think about and change in your Opalis policies before upgrading
Kelverion Integration Packs
- What they are and how they add value
- Database IP
- Runbook Surveyor
- Custom Application IP
- Data Manipulation IP