The Kelverion Integration Module for ServiceNow provides a powerful integration capability for writing Azure Automation and SMA runbooks as well as being usable in PowerShell scripts.
Using Kelverion smart discovery the Integration Module interrogates the ServiceNow instance and discovers how it has been configured providing a forms based view of the tables, fields, properties and allowed inputs for mandatory and optional fields.
This significantly reduces the complexity of integration and level of knowledge required of APIs and ServiceNow configuration, simplifying the process of building and supporting automation runbooks.
This Integration Module enables users to:
• Build runbooks with script free interaction with ServiceNow
• Simplify Runbook design by automatically mapping table columns to Azure Automation input properties, filters and published data items.
• Create, Delete, Update and Get Records in ServiceNow.
• Access all ServiceNow tables including; Incident, Change, Problem, Service Catalogue and CMDB.
• Provide support for importing data into ServiceNow using import sets
As a runbook designer you no longer need to be an expert in the target system to build Azure Automation Runbooks, significantly reducing build time and increasing supportability of your automation solutions.