NEW SYSTEM CENTER ORCHESTRATOR 2012 INTEGRATION PACKS FOR BMC
The new BMC Integration Packs are dependent on the appropriate Web Services being enabled and configured on the target BMC product to allow the Integration Pack to function. Without the Web Services in place the Integration Pack will be unable to connect to the target BMC Product.
If you would like assistance in configuring the Integration Packs Kelverion offer a Integration Pack Implementation Service.
Integration Packs for BMC Atrium CMDB, Enterprise Event Manager (BEM), BMC Remedy AR System and BMC Bladelogic available to download here.
Integration Pack for BMC Atrium CMDB
- BMC Atrium CMDB 7.6.04 is supported. Future compatibility is dependent on BMC Atrium Core Web Services. Prior versions to 7.6.04 are not supported.
The Integration Pack supports the following activities for both CIs and relationships:
- Create Instance
- Delete Instance
- Get Instance
- Monitor Instance
- Update Instance
- Start Reconciliation Engine Job
Integration Pack for BMC Enterprise Event Manager (BEM)
Starting with BMC Enterprise Event Manager 7.4 with Impact Integration Web Server 7.4 (developed with 7.4.01). Future compatibility is dependent on changes to Impact Integration Web Server.
- Create Event
- Update Event
- Set Event Status
- Get Event
- Monitor Events
Integration Pack for BMC Remedy AR System 7.5/7.6
Starting with BMC Remdey AR System 7.5 and 7.6. (developed with Remedy 7.5). Future compatibility is dependent on Remedy Web Service. A seperate IP is available for Remedy Version 7.1.
The Integration Pack supports the following activities:
- Create Request
- Update Request
- Get Request
- Monitor Request
Integration Pack for BMC BladeLogic
Starting with BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.1
- Create BLPackage from Audit
- Create Deploy Job (BLPackage Deploy Job or Software Deploy Job)
- Run Job (Audit Job, ACL Push Job, Batch Job, BLPackage Job, Compliance Job, Component Discover Job, File Deploy Job, Software Deploy Job, NSH Script Job, Snapshot Job, Virtual Infrastructure Discovery Job)
- Export Audit Results
- Set Server Property
- Run BLCLI Command
- This integration Pack is now available for both SC2012 Orchestrator and Opalis 6.3